A SMART BUILDING WITH PLUG-AND-PLAY TECH
THE EXCHANGE – OCCUPIER CLUB & TERRACE
BUILDING THE OFFICE OF THE FUTURE
Paddington Square isn’t just a place of work but a healthy, forward-thinking,
community-centric environment that provides people with variety and choice in how best to spend their day.
Our focus on convenience, sustainability and the mental and physical health of our community has informed our decisions throughout. From the seamless public transport links, secure touch-free entry, curated art walk, fitness hub, club lounge, smart building infrastructure and app, to our landscaped public square and open air terraces, Paddington Square will enable people to thrive personally and professionally every day.
INNOVATION FOR THRIVING, MINDFUL AND CONNECTED BUSINESS
WELLBEINGDesigned to nourish the body and the brightest minds
- The Exchange: Our occupier club and terrace.
- Fitness, nutrition and mental health hub.
- 530 cycle and scooter spaces, showers and laundry service.
- Floor to ceiling glazing and 360° London views.
- Touch-free entry, advanced air and water monitoring, hospital-standard air filtration systems.
- Open air terraces.
- Landscaped public square and curated art walk.
- Choice of healthy food and drinks throughout
TECHNOLOGYA future-focused smart building
- Resilient, dual supply power and data systems.
- WiFi and uninterrupted 4-bar phone signal across the estate.
- Smart, contactless entry technology.
- App-based digital concierge for venue hire, learning and lectures, lunch reservations, fitness classes and meeting room bookings.
- WiredScore Platinum certified.
- Intelligent building management system analyses data to maintain optimum building performance.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITYRespecting our community and the environment
- 100% green energy procurement.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Rooftop solar panels generating 90,000kWh per year, saving 12 tonnes of CO2.
- Intelligent blinds and lift systems to reduce energy consumption.
- Upskilling and training programmes within the local community.
- Local employment opportunities and mentoring.
Time away from the desk is essential for wellbeing and real creativity. Open air terraces, floor to ceiling windows and a variety of breakway spaces promote a mindful working environment.
The Exchange is the social and intellectual heart of the office at Paddington Square: a dedicated lounge, lobby and workspace that harnesses the building’s creative and cultural energy.
Spanning 15,000 sq ft and overlooking the main public square, The Exchange is accessible solely to occupiers and promotes a progressive, dynamic way of work. Designed by Universal Design Studio, it encompasses event spaces, meeting rooms and multimedia suites; a restaurant, bar, concierge and sweeping open air terrace. It’s a space that offers the freedom to work and collaborate in one’s own optimal way, while sparking serendipity and bringing people together.
DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE TO BE REMARKABLE TOGETHER
Expansive, customisable floor plates flex and adapt as your needs evolve and business cycles change.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and low-iron glazing allows for more natural light, boosting wellbeing and reducing stress.