A SMART BUILDING WITH INNOVATIVE TECH
THE EXCHANGE – PRIVATE OCCUPIER SPACE WITH THE TERRACE
BUILDING THE OFFICE OF THE FUTURE
Paddington Square isn’t just a place of work but a healthy, forward-thinking,
community-centric environment that provides people with variety and choice in how best to spend their day.
Our focus on convenience, sustainability and the mental and physical health of our community has informed our decisions throughout. From the seamless public transport links, secure touch-free entry, curated art walk, fitness hub, private occupiers space on level 2, smart building infrastructure and app, to our landscaped public square and open air terraces, Paddington Square will enable people to thrive personally and professionally every day.
OFFICE SPACE DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE TO BE REMARKABLE TOGETHER
OFFICE FLOORS VIEWS
FLOOR AND SPACE PLANS
WELLBEINGDesigned to nourish the body and the brightest minds
- The Exchange: Our occupier club and terrace.
- Fitness, nutrition and mental health hub.
- 530 cycle and scooter spaces, showers and laundry service.
- Floor to ceiling glazing and 360° London views.
- Touch-free entry, advanced air and water monitoring.
- Open air terraces.
- Landscaped public square and curated art walk.
- Choice of healthy food and drinks throughout
TECHNOLOGYA future-focused smart building
- Resilient, dual supply power and data systems.
- WiFi and uninterrupted 4-bar phone signal across the estate.
- Smart, contactless entry technology.
- App-based digital concierge for venue hire, learning and lectures, lunch reservations, fitness classes and meeting room bookings.
- WiredScore Platinum certified.
- Intelligent building management system analyses data to maintain optimum building performance.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITYRespecting our community and the environment
- 100% green energy procurement.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Rooftop solar panels generating 90,000kWh per year, saving 12 tonnes of CO2.
- Intelligent blinds and lift systems to reduce energy consumption.
- Upskilling and training programmes within the local community.
- Local employment opportunities and mentoring.